Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pay it Forward.


I stole this idea from my lovely neighbor, Miya. I love the "pay it forward" movement and who wouldn't love a little somethin' somethin' just because? The first three people that post on my blog will receive a surprise from me sometime in the near-ish future. I don't know what it will be, but you will love it. Or at least not hate it. In return, you need to do the same thing on your blog and pay it forward to three of your lucky readers.

**Edited to say: I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself because only one person has read this and commented. Although Miya was only commenting to say that she would add me to her list even though I was the 4th person to comment on her blog. (Of course she will still be poster #1 and will be getting a surprise from me.)
After beating myself up because I don't have many loyal blog readers, I had to realize that it is my own danged fault. Hellooo, Kylie! First of all, you have only told a select few people about this blog, so your audience is very small. Secondly, since you are a slacker and post very sporadically, those readers probably don't check here often and don't know about your little "contest." Finally, it has only been a day and a half since you posted this. Quit your whining. If you offer it, they will come... or else I might just have to randomly give some folks stuff, comments or not.

2 comments:

♥Miya said...

I'm adding you to my list, since technically Lucie doesn't count cause she's a big ol' rule-breaker! :P That, and I send her stuff all the time anyways so she won't notice :)

The Schwecke Family said...

Yea! I am number 3! And of course I love you-my friend of 9 whole months that seem like years! Yes-ditto so stop whinning!