I have decided to make an effort to be less negative. I find myself being whiny about stupid little things throughout the day and by doing that, I forget about all the nice things that cross my path. Nobody wants to be around a Debbie Downer.
Heck, I don't want to be around me when I am like that.
I also want to try to be better about posting here more often.

So, I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. I am going to post here every day and list at least one positive thing that happened that day. I am hoping to become a glass half full type person instead of half empty.
Today, I woke up at 5:30am and finished two of three papers that had to be done before my 10:30 class. While some might think that the early wake time was definitely negative, I am going to put it in the positive column because I was able to finish my papers.
How about one more, just to start off on the right foot (or left, I certainly don't want to discriminate.)

My cats haven't horked up hairballs on my floor for me to step in for almost TWO weeks! WOOHOO! :)


1 comment:
Yay, your posting! Expressing gratitude is a powerful thing, and no hairballs is very positive!
On a side note Debbie Downer is hilariously funny.
Post a Comment